Monday, August 31, 2009

IELTS SPEAKING : 1 : BICYCLE

1. Bicycle
Did you own a bicycle when you were young.
Yes I did. It's a gift from my father on my eleventh birthday.

Do you love cycling?
Absolutely. When i was young, i love to cycling with my friends. sometime we went to the beach and played football there.

What do you think of the use of bicycle in Malaysia ? Do Malaysian people cycling most of the time?
From my point of view, Malaysian people are still use a bicycle but it depends on the area. In big Cities, they prefer to use a car than a bicycle. we can see that even children are sent by thier parents to school by car. but in a rural area, the bicycle is still popular as a transport for children to go to school, meeting with friend, library, and going to mosque. but i can say that the overall usage of bicycle is decrease nowdays since i can see in my hometown, the number of bicycle found on the road is not as many as in my childhood time.


No comments: