Tuesday, September 01, 2009

IELTS SPEAKING : 4 SPORTS

What is your favourite sport?
I love to play futsal or football

Howmany time you play football in a month or a week?
Usually, i play football at least twice a month?

with whom youusually play football?
i play football with my friends, my colleagues and sometimes I play with my siblings when i go back to my home town

who is your idol in this sport?
My favourite player is Zinadine Zidane because he is a skilful player and for me, no one can do the skills that he own, but now he has retotball arena. he also recieve the most expensive salary from his club, Real Madrid before his retirement.

What do you think about introducing sports in school?
In my opinion, it is a good effort to introduece sports in school as it is one of learning process. sometime , children need to enjoy and release their study stress. at the same time it also good for health.


No comments: